Washer Won’t Run
Are your clothes dirty and suddenly the washer won’t run? This can be a huge inconvenience for anybody, and we can understand if you’re feeling a little bit worried about the whole situation.
Don’t worry though as you’re in luck! We have a couple of common problems and their solutions for you in this article. Before we go into those though we feel it’s a good idea to point out the benefits of having your washer properly maintained.
- If we can’t fix it, you don’t pay!
- Specialists with 25+ years of experience (yes, a few grey-haired men)
- All techs are trained and knowledgeable (99% accuracy in diagnostics)
- We provide a warranty on all repairs
- Same-day service offered 7 days a week
- Dependable and long-lasting solutions
- Professional repairs at unbeatable prices
- Licensed to fix all models and brands
- Bilingual technicians upon request
- Guaranteed customer satisfaction
Available 7 am – 10 pm
including weekends and holidays
ExperienceLicensed technicians with over 25 years of experience
on all services
ExcellenceWe offer 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Benefits Of Getting Your Washer Serviced
- Clean clothes – You won’t have to worry about that pile of dirty clothes lying around that you suddenly can’t wash because your dryer has broken down.
- Cost effective – Getting washer parts replaced or even getting the whole washer replaced can burn a hole through your wallet.
- Keep your mind at ease – Times can get tough and your washer could break at a terrible time, regular maintenance guards against this.
Don’t start furiously scrolling for repairmen or new washing machines just yet. Below we’re going to go through a couple of common washer problems and how you can fix them when your washer won’t run.
It sounds like such an obvious problem but it is often overlooked. Washing machines are notorious for vibrating when they are washing clothes, this constant vibration and movement can pull power cords out of the wall sockets.
To solve this all you have to do is pull your washing machine out and check to see if the power cord is plugged into the socket the whole way. If it isn’t just push it back in and it’s problem solved!
Faulty Select Switch
The knob you turn to select your wash cycle can wear itself down as its used overtime. This means that the knob isn’t engaging with the circuitboard of the washing machine.
The solution to this is to pull the knob off and check for signs of obvious degredation on the back of the knob. If there’s wear and tear present you need to source a replacement knob switch so that you can get back to washing your clothes.
Why Choose Us
Your washer is the one appliance that you simply cannot do without. So, when you need fast repairs, call Express Repair GTA at (647) 492-7773. Here are a few reasons why you should call us:
- Speedy same day service
- On-site appliance repairs anywhere in the GTA
- Affordable rates
- Trained and experienced technicians
- Convenient after-hours service
- Service guarantee on all repairs