Appliance Repair Warranty
Express Appliance Repair Toronto
Appliances Warranty Form Page
To book a warranty check-up, please fill out this form. An Express Appliance Repair service representative will contact you shortly after to book an appointment at your convenience.
This form must be filled out entirely and emailed to [email protected] in order to book a warranty repair.
Click Here to download warranty form
Warranty Checkup Rules and Guidelines:
- The warranty does not apply to any other parts on the replaced by Express Repair.
- The warranty does not apply after it has expired.
- The warranty does not cover clogs of any kind.
- The warranty will not take effect in a case of wrong usage, and/or any damage that was caused directly or indirectly by the user.
- The warranty will not take effect if any foreign objects enter the pumps, motors, or any other mechanical parts in the appliance.
- To minimize repair cost, we always try to fix your appliance without replacing parts.
- The warranty will not apply if you encounter the same problem again for which a replacement part will need to be purchased.
For all other inquiries about Appliance Repair warranty policies, please contact the office:
Phone: (647) 483-9051