Dryer Won’t Turn On
You want to dry those clothes you’ve just washed but your Dryer won’t turn on. What an absolute nightmare. Maybe the weather is bad and you can’t hang them up to dry outside or your radiators won’t heat fast enough.
There are however a few options you can try yourself before you get your wallet out and to pay for a repairman or even a new dryer. We have a few solutions for you to try out yourself below.
- If we can’t fix it, you don’t pay!
- Specialists with 25+ years of experience (yes, a few grey-haired men)
- All techs are trained and knowledgeable (99% accuracy in diagnostics)
- We provide a warranty on all repairs
- Same-day service offered 7 days a week
- Dependable and long-lasting solutions
- Professional repairs at unbeatable prices
- Licensed to fix all models and brands
- Bilingual technicians upon request
- Guaranteed customer satisfaction
Available 7 am – 10 pm
including weekends and holidays
ExperienceLicensed technicians with over 25 years of experience
on all services
ExcellenceWe offer 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Benefits of Service
- Save Money – Repairmen are expensive, replacing a dryer is even more expensive. If you can maintain your dryer on your own you will be saving yourself a great amount of cash.
- Quick Drying – When your dryer is out of service it can be time-consuming to try and get a whole load of clothes dried quickly, if your dryer is properly maintained you won’t need to worry about this
- Put Your Mind At Ease – Don’t let life through these kinds of curveballs at you, when your dryer is properly serviced you can focus on more important issues.
There’s a whole host of reasons a Dryer won’t turn on, don’t start stressing just yet. Here are some common issues and their relatively straightforward fixes.
Try and start your dryer, when you start your dryer you should hear a humming sound, if you hear this humming sound then you know that your start switch is definitely not to blame.
If you do not hear this hum when starting your dryer then you need a continuity meter to test electrical output, if there is no output you need to replace your start switch.
When you shut the door to your dryer you should hear a clicking sound. If it clicks it means the door is activating and registering as closed, therefore that isn’t your problem.
If you are shutting your dryer door and there is no click then this registration that we mentioned isn’t there. Your solution to this is to either replace the door switch or the door itself entirely.
Why Choose Us
Your dryer is the one appliance that you simply cannot do without. So, when you need fast repairs, call Express Repair GTA at (647) 492-7773. Here are a few reasons why you should call us:
- Speedy same day service
- On-site appliance repairs anywhere in the GTA
- Affordable rates
- Trained and experienced technicians
- Convenient after-hours service
- Service guarantee on all repairs