Dryer Won’t Heat Up
Imagine leaving your clothes in the dryer and it taking forever to dry? It’s frustrating right? If your dryer won’t heat up, you’ll need to get it fixed. This guide will help teach you how to fix basic dryer heating problems on your own.
- If we can’t fix it, you don’t pay!
- Specialists with 25+ years of experience (yes, a few grey-haired men)
- All techs are trained and knowledgeable (99% accuracy in diagnostics)
- We provide a warranty on all repairs
- Same-day service offered 7 days a week
- Dependable and long-lasting solutions
- Professional repairs at unbeatable prices
- Licensed to fix all models and brands
- Bilingual technicians upon request
- Guaranteed customer satisfaction
Available 7 am – 10 pm
including weekends and holidays
ExperienceLicensed technicians with over 25 years of experience
on all services
ExcellenceWe offer 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Benefits of Service
Replacing a dryer can be very expensive. And so is getting new clothes, as a result of it being damaged due to long hours of being left dampened in the dryer.
Regular maintenance of your dryer helps it work for a long time. This way you’ll be able to prevent future problems.
Without a good working dryer, your day to day life can be affected, because you’ll have to get a dry cleaning service to attend to your laundry, which could be expensive, or having to spend hours scrubbing your clothes with your hands. But when repairs are done earlier, it ensures smooth functioning and easy living.
With these various benefits, you’ll want to start by checking for the simplest problems you can fix yourself before calling in a service provider or replacing your dryer. Here are some common issues why your dryer won’t heat up:
- Heating Element: An electric dryer will have a heating element that consists of a metal chamber with a coil of heating wire, found behind either the front or rear panel. When electricity heats the wire, it allows hot air that dries up your clothes, flow through chambers.
However, if you notice your dryer isn’t drying up your clothes anymore, unplug your dryer, then use a multimeter set at RX1 to test your heating element to see if the fault is from there. If you receive a reading of infinity, that means you need to replace your dryer.
- Proper Voltage: Having trouble with your dryer not heating up could be as a result of not having the right voltage. There are three ways to ensure your dryer is getting the right voltage:
One- Be sure your dryer is properly plugged in.
Two- Make sure all the circuit breakers are in their right position.
Three- You have to be sure all your fuses are working perfectly. Therefore, be sure to check that no fuse in your fuse panel is blown.
Why Choose Us
Your dryer is the one appliance that you simply cannot do without. So, when you need fast repairs, call Express Repair GTA at (647) 483-9051. Here are a few reasons why you should call us:
- Speedy same day service
- On-site appliance repairs anywhere in the GTA
- Affordable rates
- Trained and experienced technicians
- Convenient after-hours service
- Service guarantee on all repairs