Ice Not Coming Out Of Ice Maker
Wanted some fresh ice cubes for your drink but no ice is coming out? When this happens, you should take the issue seriously as it can be a sign of a deeper problem with your fridge.
However, don’t start stressing out just yet as it’s quite a common problem with ice not coming out of ice maker. Since there are common problems, there are also common solutions which we’ll go into detail about later on in this article.
- If we can’t fix it, you don’t pay!
- Specialists with 25+ years of experience (yes, a few grey-haired men)
- All techs are trained and knowledgeable (99% accuracy in diagnostics)
- We provide a warranty on all repairs
- Same-day service offered 7 days a week
- Dependable and long-lasting solutions
- Professional repairs at unbeatable prices
- Licensed to fix all models and brands
- Bilingual technicians upon request
- Guaranteed customer satisfaction
Available 7 am – 10 pm
including weekends and holidays
ExperienceLicensed technicians with over 25 years of experience
on all services
ExcellenceWe offer 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Benefits Of Servicing Your Ice Maker
- Easy supply of ice – If your ice maker is regularly serviced you don’t have to worry about your ice supply being disrupted ever again
- Saves money – Paying to get parts constantly replaced or getting a new fridge can take a big chunk out of your budget
- Fridge lives longer – A healthy ice maker means a healthy fridge
Don’t start looking up fridge repairmen yet or frantically searching for new parts. We’ll go over a few of the most frequent problems with the ice not coming out of ice maker.
Ice Maker Not Producing Ice At All
This is your most likely problem. This occurs when either the water filter is clogged or the water in the ice maker line has frozen over. This can be quite frustrating, but it has a relatively straightforward fix.
To fix this, unplug your refrigerator and switch the turnoff valve to the off position. Fill a small jug with warm water and pour it over the water line, this should then melt the ice and the water will flow freely again.
Ice Not Ejecting
If you’re putting things into the freezer or moving things around in the freezer to free up more space then it can be quite easy to accidently knock the control arm for the ice maker into the off position, luckily it’s a simple fix.
All you need to do is re-open your freezer, find the control arm and just switch it back into the on position. Try and get some ice and everything should be just like it used to be!
Why Choose Us
Your ice maker is the one appliance that you simply cannot do without. So, when you need fast repairs, call Express Repair GTA at (647) 492-7773. Here are a few reasons why you should call us:
- Speedy same day service
- On-site appliance repairs anywhere in the GTA
- Affordable rates
- Trained and experienced technicians
- Convenient after-hours service
- Service guarantee on all repairs