Dryers Doesn’t Complete A Cycle
Frustrated how your dryer just goes off at the middle of cycle before your clothes get dried, without you knowing what exactly the problem might be?
To correct the problem, it’s important to know some common reasons why your dryer doesn’t complete a cycle, as it could just involve a minor repair that can be done yourself.
- If we can’t fix it, you don’t pay!
- Specialists with 25+ years of experience (yes, a few grey-haired men)
- All techs are trained and knowledgeable (99% accuracy in diagnostics)
- We provide a warranty on all repairs
- Same-day service offered 7 days a week
- Dependable and long-lasting solutions
- Professional repairs at unbeatable prices
- Licensed to fix all models and brands
- Bilingual technicians upon request
- Guaranteed customer satisfaction
Available 7 am – 10 pm
including weekends and holidays
ExperienceLicensed technicians with over 25 years of experience
on all services
ExcellenceWe offer 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Benefits of Service
- Regular Preventative Maintenance: to have your dryer running properly, you’ll have to give attention to maintaining it, and you can do this by clearing lint off the exhaust system.
- Money: repairing your appliances saves cost and it saves cost the most when you learn what the problem is and you fix it yourself.
- Helps Reduce Stress: it’s less stressful to have your dryer do its work than you doing it manually. It saves time and money used for calling a laundromat.
As frustrating as getting your laundry stuck because your dryer doesn’t complete a cycle, there are some things you can do to fix your dryer and have it running again.
Here are a few tips:
Replace Dryer Drive Motor
The drive motor is what spins the shaft of the motor, which then spins the idler pulley, which in turn causes the drive belt which is enclosed around the dryer drum to also spin. What makes the drum spin during the cycle is the movement of all the above mentioned elements.
If the drive motor during a cycle, overheats or goes off and then restarts after it cools off, it means the drive motor is bad and has to be replaced. However, the drive motor wire uses a connection that can be worked on, while the motor internal components cannot be fixed. Also, the drive motor should be replaced if it refuses to run when power is applied to it.
Replace the Dryer Timer
The dryer timer is a knob that controls the panel and helps in setting the drying time. During the cycle, a small motor on the back of the timer helps advance the timer. However, if the contacts aren’t working, the dryer will not be able to start, nor heat or complete its cycle. You will have to replace the timer in order to have the dryer working properly, thereby completing its cycle.
Why Choose Us
Your dryer is the one appliance that you simply cannot do without. So, when you need fast repairs, call Express Repair GTA at (647) 492-7773. Here are a few reasons why you should call us:
- Speedy same day service
- On-site appliance repairs anywhere in the GTA
- Affordable rates
- Trained and experienced technicians
- Convenient after-hours service
- Service guarantee on all repairs