Dishwasher Doesn’t Dry Dishes
Opening your dishwasher to find that the load is still wet is frustrating, to say the least. A range of things could be the cause of the problem, such as how you have loaded the contents, malfunctioning dishwasher parts, or a combination of both.
Fortunately, our expert technicians are here to help you troubleshoot the problems you are facing with your dishwasher.
- If we can’t fix it, you don’t pay!
- Specialists with 25+ years of experience (yes, a few grey-haired men)
- All techs are trained and knowledgeable (99% accuracy in diagnostics)
- We provide a warranty on all repairs
- Same-day service offered 7 days a week
- Dependable and long-lasting solutions
- Professional repairs at unbeatable prices
- Licensed to fix all models and brands
- Bilingual technicians upon request
- Guaranteed customer satisfaction
Available 7 am – 10 pm
including weekends and holidays
ExperienceLicensed technicians with over 25 years of experience
on all services
ExcellenceWe offer 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Benefits of Service
- Saves you time – You shouldn’t have to waste time drying dishes when this is something your dishwasher should do. Regular maintenance means your dishwasher will always do its job, so you don’t have to!
- Avoids costly repairs -Leaving small problems to go unnoticed can lead to expensive repairs
- Peace of mind – You can relax knowing your kitchen appliances are in safe hands. We will fix any issues so that you can relax
- Extends the lifespan of you dishwasher – New dishwashers are costly, so look after the one you have to prolong its life
There may be no technical problem with your dishwasher, but rather simple changes that are needed. Here are some common reasons that your dishwasher doesn’t dry dishes and what you can do to solve them.
Load Your Dishwasher Correctly
If you pile your dishwasher high and have lots of dishes overlapping, it will be a tough job for your dishwasher to dry all surfaces. Next time you load your machine, ensure that all your dishes, pots, and pans are tilted downwards to help the water run off the surfaces at the end of the cycle.
If the dishwasher is overloaded, the items may also obstruct the arms of the dishwasher. The arms need to move freely so that it can wash and clean effectively. Try putting on a smaller load next time.
Use Rinse Aid
Rinse aid has an important purpose in your dishwasher: to disperse the water droplets on your dishes. This helps the dishwasher to dry its load and eliminates unattractive droplets and greasy lines. Lack of rinse aid can mean your dishwasher doesn’t dry dishes.
If you need to put more rinse aid in your dishwasher, a light on the front of the appliance should indicate this. Refill with rinse aid and see if this helps your dishwasher to dry your dishes properly.
Why Choose Us
Your dishwasher is the one appliance that you simply cannot do without. So, when you need fast repairs, call Express Repair GTA at (647) 492-7773. Here are a few reasons why you should call us:
- Speedy same day service
- On-site appliance repairs anywhere in the GTA
- Affordable rates
- Trained and experienced technicians
- Convenient after-hours service
- Service guarantee on all repairs